News

For $20K/night you can rent a Jonas’ house for Super Bowl

For $20K/night you can rent a Jonas’ house for Super Bowl

THAT'S AN EXPENSIVE TRIP: Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle, who are expecting a baby girl. Photo: WENN

Pop star Kevin Jonas is giving fans the chance to experience the Super Bowl in style by offering up four tickets to the big game and the keys to his New Jersey mansion.

The former Jonas Brothers singer and his pregnant wife Danielle recently moved out of their marital home in Denville, New Jersey and placed the pad on the market.

However, the house has yet to be sold, so the dad-to-be has listed the property on vacation rental site AirBnB.com in the hopes of cashing in on the interest in the nearby Super Bowl on Sunday.

The six bedroom, five bathroom spread, which is “just a short drive” to the Super Bowl’s MetLife Stadium, is available to rent until Feb. 9, but it doesn’t come cheap – Jonas is charging $20,000 per night for the accommodation, with four tickets to the game thrown in for good measure.

In the listing description, he writes, “I’m Kevin Jonas, you may know me from my recent TV show with my wife Danielle. We are currently expecting our first baby girl and have moved out of our home to make room for our new family of three. But before we sold the house, we wanted to offer up the opportunity for both music and football fans to have the chance to stay there for the Super Bowl. And I’m even throwing in 4 tickets to the big game!”

Jonas has also promised to give a portion of any proceeds to a children’s charity.

The home is the same mansion featured on the couple’s reality show, Married to Jonas. The pair decided to sell in October, two years after purchasing the pad. It is on sale for $2.2 million.

Recent Headlines

in Music

Glen Matlock denies new Sex Pistols reunion

John Lydon, right, and Glen Matlock of The Sex Pistols perform at the Roxy in West Hollywood, Calif., on Thursday, Oct. 25, 2007.

Sex Pistols star Glen Matlock dashes fans' hopes of another reunion by insisting he hasn't had any contact with John Lydon in five years.

in Music

Aretha Franklin storms out of fast food joint

FILE - In this May 11, 2013 file photo, Aretha Franklin performs during McDonald's Gospelfest 2013 at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J.Franklin won’t say what has caused her latest health problems, but says she’s had a “miraculous” recovery and is looking forward to performing soon.In a phone interview on Tuesday, Aug. 20, Franklin said that she recently had a cat scan and that it showed she was 85 percent improved. The 71-year-old has canceled several concerts and public appearances and blamed it on unspecified treatment.

Aretha Franklin stormed out a Johnny Rockets in Ontario, Canada last week after a nasty encounter with a rude employee.

in Music

The Beatles wanted to film ‘Lord of the Rings’

FILE- This is a 1967 handout image from Parlophone of The British group, The Beatles,. From left, are: Ringo Starr, John Lennon, Paul McCartney; and George Harrison. The woman who as a child was the basis for the Beatles song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is gravely ill. It was thought by many at the time that the psychedelic song from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band was a paean to LSD because of the initials in the title, but it was actually based on a drawing that John Lennon's young son Julian brought home from school. He told his father the drawing was of Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Lucy Vodden, now living in Surrey just outside of London _ drifted apart after schoolyard days, but they have gotten back in touch as Lennon has tried to help Vodden cope with Lupus, a life-threatening disease.

Peter Jackson reveals John Lennon could have played Gollum in a Stanley Kubrick directed LOTR adaptation.

in Entertainment

Fans support campaign to keep Sean Bean alive in new show

British actor Sean Bean arrives for a special UK screening of Cleanskin, at the Mayfair Hotel in central London, Monday, March 5, 2012.

The "Game of Thrones" actor has died more than 20 times in his career, and fans want it to stop.

in Entertainment

‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ sequel set for 2017

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Marvel unveils plans to press ahead with a sequel to "Guardians of the Galaxy," days before the superhero movie even hits theaters.